CIS 525 Week 8 Case Study 3 Primavera Gets Agile
This Tutorial was purchased 3 times & rated A+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- CIS 525 Week 8 Case Study 3 Primavera Gets Agile.zip
Case Study 3: Primavera Gets Agile
Due Week 8 and worth 100 points
Read the case study on Primavera Gets Agile located athttp://www.objectmentor.com/resources/articles/Primavera.pdf.
This is one of the classic case studies on how an organization adopts agile project management and makes itself more competitive and successful. It highlights the best practice and critical success factors of how to turn the organization’s entire development organization around in an amazing way.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Identify the problems with Primavera’s development organization prior to its adoption of agile strategies.
- Analyze if agile techniques should be considered in solving Primavera’s problems. Support your response.
- Identify and evaluate Primavera’s strategies and steps on adopting agile methodologies.
- Identify the challenges and obstacles Primavera was facing at its first attempt with agile project management and analyze how Primavera removed those obstacles.
- Analyze why agile methodology that Primavera used produced better and bigger business values than traditional project management methodologies.
- Explain Primavera’s business development since the publication of this case study in 2004. Analyze agile’s continued impact on Primavera’s project management and its economic growth.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare and contrast agile development approaches.
- Compare problem-solving techniques in agile environments.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in advanced agile project management topics.
- Write clearly and concisely about advanced agile project management topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
The following resources may be helpful when completing this assignment. Handling Conflict on Agile Teams: What to Do When a Team Member Complains (http://www.agilejournal.com/articles/columns/articles/892-handling-conflict-on-agile-teams-what-to-do-when-a-team-member-complains) Unsolvable Con..
Case Study 2: Success with Agile Project Management in General Dynamics Due Week 6 and worth 100 points Read the case study on General Dynamics. The Combat Identification Server (CIdS) Technology Demonstrator Project (TDP) has been delivered on time, with quality an..
Assignment 2: Using SCRUM, DSDM, and Lean Software Development Due Week 4 and worth 90 points The following resources may be helpful when completing this assignment. DSDM Consortium (http://www.dsdm.org/) SCRUM tutorial at http://www.agilelogic.com/sp_resources.html Agile Project M..
Assignment 1: Agile versus Waterfall Due Week 2 and worth 80 points The following resources may be helpful when completing this assignment. •Agile vs. waterfall methodology (http://agileintro.wordpress.com/2008/01/04/waterfall-vs-agile-methodology/). •Understanding the pros and cons o..
erm Paper: Using Agile Project Management on Mobile Application Development Due Week 10 and worth 150 points Fictitious assumptions and details may be assumed or created for the completion of this assignment. Imagine you are the project manager for a critical project for an organizati..